Monday 24 June 2013

At the Stardome.

Yesterday we went to the Stardome.  Here are a few photos from our visit, and some recounts students have written about their visit.


Waiting to watch the movie.



Am I big enough for the spacesuit?


When we went into the stardome we saw a movie. It was a long movie about a star that was born and he was looking for planets.


Rahil


I love the stardome because there are a lot of things in the space room.  We sat on the chairs and watched a space movie.  Then we went to this other space room and we learned about the sun and the moon.

Mele


I went to the stardome observatory yesterday and I liked the movie.  I saw planets.  My favourite planet is Venus.

Imaan


Yesterday at the stardome we watched a story about a little star.  We saw rocket ships and space suits.  It was a good day.

Kuneith


2 comments:

  1. cool blog guys, i like your diary about your visit to Stardome

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your idea of helping the birds.
    we are trying to have a pond in our school.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete